We specialise in creating unique training and coaching solutions that motivate, inspire and provide momentum for growth and change.
Browse our courses on offer:
Mental Health First Aid
This course teaches adults how to assist other adults who are experiencing a mental health crisis or developing a mental health problem.
Mental health first aid is the help given to someone developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis. The first aid is given until appropriate professional treatment is received or until the crisis resolves.
What is the Standard Mental Health First Aid course?
The third edition Standard Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course is based on the international MHFA Guidelines. These guidelines were developed using consensus of mental health consumers, carers and professionals from English-speaking developed countries.
The Standard MHFA course teaches members of the public how to assist someone who is developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis.
Developing mental health problems covered:
- Substance misuse
Mental health crises covered:
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviours
- Non-suicidal self-injury
- Panic attacks
- Traumatic events
- Severe psychotic states
- Acute effects from alcohol or other drug misuse
- Aggressive behaviours
Participants will learn the signs and symptoms of these mental health problems, where and how to get help and what sort of help has been shown by research to be effective.
This is a 12-hour course (4 modules, each 3 hours). Participants receive a copy of the Standard MHFA Manual to keep and a Certificate of Completion.
Please contact us for dates of upcoming courses or if you would like a course delivered in your organisation.
“Outstanding and thought provoking. I found this course extremely informative and believe it will help me, both in my professional and personal life.
“Informative and interesting, the course made me realise that there is a lot more involved with mental illnesses than I had previously realised. A great community course!
“Excellent course. Well researched and presented. I found it extremely worthwhile.
“I was really impressed! The course opened my eyes to many aspects of mental health that I didn’t know, or at least only superficially.
“One of the most interesting, informative and valuable courses that I have ever attended.
“Fantastic! Congratulations on developing such an important and vital course as this one.
“I think it was a fantastic course and hope that every single Australian is given the opportunity to take part in it.”
“I consider it a privilege to have been able to attend and learn so much from this course.”
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
The MBTI assessment makes Carl Jung’s theory of psychological type both understandable and highly practical by helping individuals identify their preferences in four areas.
The Myers-Briggs assessment is the world’s most trusted personality assessment because it is:
- Easy to grasp, insightful, and thought provoking
- Reliable and valid, backed by ongoing global research and development investment
- Highly flexible in terms of administration options and applications
- Available in 20+ languages—with new translations in the pipeline and with culturally appropriate norms for each country for which a translation is available
How It Helps
The MBTI assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Team development—helps ease communication among team members, identify team strengths and weaknesses, and create action plans for improved performance
- Leadership development—deepens leaders’ understanding of their personality type and the types of those they are leading to help them manage better, give more meaningful feedback, and improve individual and team performance
- Conflict management—improves skills in identifying sources of conflict and intervening early to prevent underperformance, disruption, and disengagement
- Stress management—builds resilience, increases productivity, and offers strategies for identifying and managing stress triggers
- Career transition and planning—helps guide individuals on career choice, development, and management
Child Safe Environments
Reporting child abuse and neglect for community service workers
Are you interested in gaining an understanding of child abuse and neglect and your responsibility to report concerns about children at risk? This 7-hour workshop provides professionals working in the health and community services sectors with the knowledge and skills to report suspicions of child abuse and neglect.
This workshop will include:
- Values, attitudes and discounting
- Definitions and indicators of child abuse
- What is a child safe environment?
- Ethical response to a child or young person
- Reporting concerns to the child abuse report line
A Statement of Attendance will be provided.
We create tailored programs to suit your individual needs.
Please contact us to discuss how we can assist you with your next team-building program.
Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Workshop
What inspires people and what type of presentations do people enjoy.
What not to do and why.
It will be your opportunity to gain confidence and get to know your way round a podium.
These courses can be tailored to your experience levels and requirements.
Courses from 2 to 4 hours.